PTS & NRP Forms - Now Available, News (Mariposa Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 06, 2023 | MMHA | 256 views
PTS & NRP Forms - Now Available
For members looking for a PTS or an NRP to attend tryouts outside of our association. Please follow these steps:

Register on the HCR 3.0 site with Mariposa first for the 2023-2024 season
(no charge)

--> Choose the Mariposa Permission to Skate/NRP 2023/2024

Then, fill out the appropriate form on our website under Registration.
Permission to Skate Form
Non-Resident Player Form

If you need assistance, contact Melissa at [email protected] or text 705-341-6630