Effective Sunday December 19th:
response to the increased health & safety measures put forth by the
Government of Ontario, please see the following update to the City of Kawartha
Lakes Ice User Protocols:
What has Changed:
- Spectator Capacity at ALL City of Kawartha Lakes Arenas: 40 Total Spectators
(With the exception of Pad 1 at the Lindsay Recreational Complex: 200 Total Spectators)
- No Food & Drink Services
What is the Same:
- Ice Surface Capacity: 40 Participants (includes coaches/bench staff)
- Proof of Vaccination required on entry*
- Screening before entering the facilities & Contact Tracing
- Masking, Hand Sanitizing, & Social Distancing
- Following Directional Flow Markers & Designated Entry and Exits
*Effective Monday December 20th, all youth 12-17yrs of age participating in organized sports & recreational activities will be required to show Proof of Vaccination.
*Effective Tuesday January 4, 2022, applicable patrons will be required to show Proof of Vaccination using the Verify Ontario App by means of the provincial enhanced vaccine certificate with QR code.